Pages

  • RSS

Monday 5 November 2012

Fab Shoes

Oooh, I just noticed that American Duchess are giving away a pair of the latest shoes. Hence the reason for this quick post. I love ogling all the American Duchess shoes, dreaming of a not to distant future when I have enough money to squander on shoes I don't really need, or more importantly, room in my shoe cupboard. While the 23Skidoo shoes are very nice, what I would like are the Astoria's to go with my upcoming Downton dress and my Edwardian clothing. They are beautiful.

Some eye candy to feast on

I love the idea that you can paint any of the AD shoes whatever colour you want.But I would be scared to spoil them. Anyway, much as I would like to win, good luck to all you other entrants, as there will no doubt be heaps!

Here is the link to the American Duchess giveaway page:
http://americanduchess.blogspot.com.au/2012/11/v308-23skidoo-1920s-shoes-giveaway.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment